Sunday, November 02, 2008




Max's costume went over really big at the mall on Halloween (especially with the broads).

There were tons of Batmen, Supermen, Spider Men, Iron-Men, princesses and one or two frogs, but Max was the only Harry Potter that I saw.

Turns out the Zoo was closed when we pulled up at 5:00 o'clock on the 31st. Clearly the brochure lied to me about there being a party on Halloween, and what kind of Zoo closes at 5 PM on a Friday anyway?!? I'll never go back! I swear. No Lions, tigers or bears could ever make me.

But the mall on the other hand... I'll be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the day after that etc. Lots to do and see at the mall this time of the year! I'll make sure to go after 5 on weeknights so I don't miss all the people who work during the day, and I'll put in 12 hour shifts on the Saturdays and Sundays from here till Christmas . That way I won't miss anything unless I can' t find a parking space.

No comments: