Sunday, July 30, 2006

Corky Returns


First off I would like to thank my mother for sponsoring our vacation to Provincetown, Cape Cod. Without you none of this would have been possible.

I always knew I had a bit of Oscar Madison in me. I like to drink beer, I'm a bit of a slob, I like football and I too am a great beat writer. Who knew if you put a digital camera in my hand that I would turn out to be a pretty damn good Felix Unger as well!

Allyson and I took a lot of pictures when we were on vacation. I'm going to be featuring a boat load of them on the newest companion to the log, Shore Leave. My mother, Cindie, Nikki and the Funnel took a lot of great pics as well.

And of course I have a few tall tales to spin to you as well. It's great to be back, not in Louisville, I mean here on the bridge.

No comments: