I used this picture last year in a piece I did about gum. Next year I'll use the pic again, but I'm not sure what I'll write about.
Things I still haven't done yet:
1. Gone Christmas Shopping.
2. Taken out the garbage.
3. Finished painting the new house.
4. Gotten the electric turned on in the new house, because the City House Inspector is an asshole, who doesn't return phone calls or communicate effectively.
5. Jumped out of an air plane, and I never will. I prefer all of my highs to come from liquids, pills or plants and fungus.
6. Oh... and I still don't own A Christmas Story on DVD. I was so embarrassed when I watched it a couple of weeks back and had to watch it on VHS.
Favorite Christmas Movies:
1. It's a Wonderful Life: Definitely one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time excluding certain Star Trek, Superman, Star Wars, and X-Men movies.
2. A Christmas Story: Give me a break! The movie's a masterpiece.
3. Love Actually: I was so enamored with this flick the first time I saw it in the theatre. I can't say that about a lot of movies, excluding certain Star Trek, Superman, Star Wars, and X-Men movies.
4. Miracle on 34th Street: Great movie. I can't stress enough how much I love movies starring Maureen O'Hara. If you ever get a chance you should check out Mr Hobbs Takes a Vacation starring Jimmy Stewart and Maureen O'Hara.
5. Another Christmas Movie: I always leave this slot open for all the other Christmas movies I love.
Favorite Christmas Songs:
1. I listen to Christmas music all year round cause I'm a freak like that.
2. Honestly it's too hard for me to come up with my top 5 without giving it a lot of thought.
3. Go here and here to sample some of Captain Corky's favorite holiday and every day music.
Shit. I've gotta get to work.