Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another One Of Peter's Perverse Anti-Stuff Rants

Warning: This post includes harsh expletives and other unthoughtful and offensive words and concepts. It's kind of wrong and irreverent and blasphemous, too. Sorry.

I don't like politics or diplomacy because I'm not very good at either. I refuse to lie because I believe that life is difficult enough to live on the up and up; complicating it even further with any distortion or denial or debasing of reality is contemptible in my eyes. I cannot do diplomacy because I will not suck anyone's ass, and I'm not comfortable with the notion of someone sucking mine. Plus, I'm just too straightforward; politicians and diplomats as a rule must mince words to make bad things easier to swallow for those who are unable to chew.

I saw an interview the other day with the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whose name, when pronounced properly, is reminiscent of one of my cats hacking up hairballs. I don't mean it personally; that's just how it sounds to me. This man has delusions of grandeur of himself, his country and Islam; his anti-Israel rants demonstrate this clearly. I am pretty much fed up with this asshole and his piss-ant country. We should have nuked the fuckers decades ago, rather than having to scratch at them now like the fleas that they are. Time for some Frontline.

Now that I've made my feelings known about that, I'd like to comment on the interview. The translator said that the Iranian president was saying some [dumb shit] thing about how he wasn't down on all Americans, just the bad ones who wish Iran harm. He said he wishes the good Americans to have a "happy time," which sounded fishy to me, so I came up with my own translation, which occurred to me when reading between Hackhackdidjihad's eyes (a narrow field, to be sure, and yes, that was personal).

What he really said was, "Stupid American Satan, have your perverted hedonistic gluttonous food and sex orgies. Enjoy and gorge yourselves! For when you devils are bloated and in the throes of devilish passion, we will then swiftly conquer your sorry fat evil asses. Fuck you, Americans!" Granted, that is a somewhat loose translation, but I am certain it captures his sentiments perfectly. We are a sorry lot that seems to be ripe for the picking and practically begging for it. To think that we could fall to a bunch of dadgum Persians (and street Arabs, et alia); it's fucking scandalous!

I once jokingly came up with a catch-all solution to several major problems we face as a country. I proposed that we nuke the Middle East, then send all the illegal immigrants we catch in our country to that region to retrieve our oil. Talk about filling some jobs most Americans wouldn't want! It could include a path to citizenship (over there...). It would be a win, win, win situation, except for the Islamic terrorists and those countrymen of theirs whose complacency is complicity in their evil deeds, and who therefore likewise deserve to die. Or would you rather they win and we either die or become Muslims???

I could not in good faith subscribe to a religion conceived by some plagiarist hack who found a roundabout way to include a bunch of bastards in the "God thing;" it just doesn't make it for me. You may well know that none of the other religions I've known has worked for me either. So maybe I'll burn among the damned. My conscience will be clean and clear, whether or not I am pious and pure. If God there be, God knows what's in our hearts, and we'll all account for it one day.

Sidetrack: I recently had a vision of hell in a dream. Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 murderers were all there. There were many (some multiple of 72?) hags clamoring for Atta and the others to "Rub our bunions!" Atta cried out, "I call shenanigans on the Prophet!" The prophet was too busy with hags of his own to reply. Hey, don't blame me; it was a dream, and I was there with them.


Psalm 14 (King James Version)

Psalm 14

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

5There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

7Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad

To my simple mind, this is virtually impenetrable poetry, but what strikes me about it is the part about the heart of a fool. I can understand a rational desire that there be no religion; how can any one wish with all his heart that there be no God? No eternal love, no ultimate justice, no life everlasting? Can any of this occur without God? Has it? Damn it! How the hell do I get out of this font, anyway?

Tune in next time, when I will try to offend the rest of us.

Now it's time to start my Christmas shopping.

Peace and love to all...


2 comments:

Charlene said...

The man whose name sounds like a cat hacking up a hairball is probably going to die one night when one of the more powerful Iranians slits his throat in bed. He's not a popular person in his own country and even more the people who are powerful consider him merely a puppet; kind of how they treated Regan and GW when in office, only in a theocracy.

Peter said...

Charlene: You are correct. But will his assassin step up in time to spare us all the horror of his (and his masters') success???