Monday, May 02, 2011

Summer Action Plan

As some of you know, I've been enrolled in university for almost a year now and my second semester is over. It's amazing how simple college is when you do all your work, show up to class, and kiss the professor's ass a little. I'm glad it's summer though. I need a break. I needs to clean my house and fish a lot more. With the next few months off I should have plenty of time to do both. I should also have a little time for my wife, kids, and work between fishing and cleaning.

I should be cleaning now and I did do a load of dishes, but I thought to myself it would be more fun to write about cleaning. Plus, I love looking at pictures of the fish Max and I catch so what better place to post pictures of them then on my homepage, http://www.corkyslog.blogspot.com/.

Fuck setting your homepage to facebook, google, or Aol. Make Corky's log your homepage and you wont miss anything! I never miss anything and it's obviously do to the fact that Corky's log is my homepage.

My plan is to dedicate a couple of hours in the afternoon to cleaning one specific room Tuesdays through Thursdays. Today I started with the kitchen, but tomorrow the plan really goes into affect. I hope by the end of the summer, and before the fall semester starts, to have the house clean and a freezer full of  fish. I know both are lofty goals, but I'm sure if I put the same dedication and effort that I have put into school the house will look smart, and my IQ will be higher thanks to all the fish.

No comments: