Thursday, January 05, 2012

Captain Corky's NFL Playoff Spectacular

Manning Hugging Wife
I'll have a blue Wild Card Weekend without you.
I'll be so blue watching the Divisional round without you.
Decorations of Terrible Towels on my Shitty TV Stand...
I'll have a blue, blue, blue Super Bowl.

Now onto the picks:

The Bungholes vs. The Texans. I don't like this game and wouldn't bet a nickle on it. I do like The Bungholes New QB and Wide Receiver though so I'll go with them.

Pittsburgh will destroy the Broncos.

Saints will beat the Lions. Every time I've sat down to watch a big game with the Lions they didn't show up. They clearly need some courage from the Wizard.

Falcons and Giants is another tough game to pick, but I like the Giants. The Falcons under Matt Ryan have never impressed in the playoffs. Eli Manning has won a Super Bowl so that's got to count for something. Plus, the Giants defense is playing better, or at least that's what they've been saying on sports radio and I just love to regurgitate that shit.

No comments: