Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Ultimate Midlife Career Change For Captain Corky

Corky, this could be you:


Pictured above is Captain Buddy; he did the later in life career change. He is that happy every day.


I spent 55 hours this past week painting at Hackberry Rod and Gun; I was thinking about you the entire time. All you have to do is bring a boat and a good attitude, fish the lake a few times, then you, too, can become a guide at HRG. The saying goes, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work." If fishing is your work, every day is a good one. You need to drop your studies and head to Hackberry. The only way it could be any better would be if you could go deep-sea fishing there. Sorry about that last link; it's been in my head all week, and I had to get it out.

Corky, this could be you, too:
BTW: Any time y'all wanna vote me off this cursed island...

No comments: